Check out this interesting opportunity to pioneer the U.S. market for a Danish medical simulation software company.
Please forward to qualified persons in your network.
Boston-based Sales Executive for Danish Medical Device Software Company
Our client company has made a strategic decision to strengthen its presence in the US market and have set-up a US subsidiary in Boston. Until now we have primarily been servicing the US by traveling out of our office in Denmark. For this we are seeking the first full time employee for our US operation.
You will be the first full time employee in our US team. This requires that you have a high degree of self motivation and drive. We expect the office to grow with a couple more people in the coming year, but that will to a high degree depend on the results you can achieve. You will not be alone. We are a highly skilled and dedicated group of people, who has already achieved significant results in our field and we will of course support you in the effort. You will be expected to travel to Denmark for initial training and get to know our team.
The primary focus for you will be to win US based orthopedic implant and device company accounts, selling them the company’s simulation software. Therefore, a track record of successfully selling to these types of companies will be seen as a strong advantage. There will also be other relevant customers to sell to on ad-hoc basis. Prior success in selling simulation software will also be an advantage in this job. You will be presenting our technology to the customers and you find it challenging to translate technical features into customer benefits. An understanding of how musculoskeletal simulation adds value to the CAE market and a clear vision for the future role of it will absolutely be an advantage.
Most of all you get a kick out of getting the deal done.
- Establish the company as the #1 vendor of choice for musculoskeletal simulation in the industry in US
- Drive short-term and long-term market penetration
- Identify and make contacts with potential customers
- Run the sales process (software and projects) from start until final closing of the deal
- You will have a personal revenue target
- Participate in various sales related conferences
- Identify and influence key opinion leaders in the industry
- Ambitious and with a desire to make a difference for us and our customers
- Comfortable with driving the sales process from the very first phase
- Personal integrity
- Strong presentation skills both in one-on-one and group environments.
- Feels comfortable with selling on all levels in the customer’s organization.
- Strong team spirit
- A pragmatic approach in how to engage with the client and create value for him or her
Significant traveling in the US as well as occasional visits to the Company HQ in Denmark must be expected and seen as a plus to the job.
- BS Degree required, advanced degree desirable
- Five to 10 years sales experience required
- Ability to travel internationally
- Knowledge of finite element modeling software is a must have
- Knowledge of medical devices and medical R&D is a plus
We will offer the successful candidate a competitive starting base salary, with variable compensation tied to achievement of mutually agreed upon goals and other benefits to be agreed upon.
About The Company
Our customers are spread out over the whole world and are typically prestigious universities in our field of business and top tier commercial companies within the Automotive and the Orthopedic world. We are recognized as the market leader in simulation software for Musculoskeletal Analysis.
Qualified candidates only, send MS-Word resume and cover letter to:
Dr. Al Chase - firstname.lastname@example.org
In the cover letter, highlight the aspects of your career that directly match specific items in the job description, salary history and expectations, and openness to relocation to the Boston area.